Take a look at our 60 Minute Instagram Makeover so that your profile is ready to help you get more followers and grow your business!
1. Optimise your bio. As this is searchable, once a potential follower has found your account through search, your bio needs to tell them WHY they should follow your account.
2. Unfollow accounts you are no longer interested in. If the posts from that follower are no longer relevant to you, they don't engage with you or they are in an inactive account, then why waste a follow!
3. Delete any posts that are ruining your feed. If you look back over your feed and spot a few posts that are spoiling it or you are cringing about, then delete them and clean up your account.
4. Check your insights to see your best performing posts. See what posts are the most popular, so that you can create more of those sorts of posts moving forward.
5. Clean up your highlights.
To edit or delete a highlight: Go to your profile.
Below Stories Highlights, find the story you want to delete then tap and hold.
Tap Delete Highlight to remove the story from Stories Highlights, or tap Edit Highlight to add more photos or videos to your story.
6. Write a list of post ideas. Save time by writing yourself a list of post ideas to work on. You can then add to this list whenever you come up with new idea.
If you would like help with your social media management, email email@example.com for a FREE Initial Consultation and to find out more about our help packages.